Become a USTA Missouri Valley Official from USTA Missouri Valley on Vimeo.
USTA Missouri Valley Officials Committee Mission Statement
To maintain an effective program of recruitment, training, evaluating and retention to assure an adequate supply of USTA certified tennis officials in order to meed the officiating needs for new recruits.
USTA Officials Information
Six Steps to Becoming a Provisional Umpire
1) Be a USTA Member. (To become a member, click here).
2) Complete online Safe Play Process, which includes passing a criminal background check. If you are under 18, click here to request a background screening waiver.
3) Complete the Introduction to Officiating, Rules and Regulations modules, and Roving 1 (once available) to complete the testing requirement for Provisional Certification. Click here to access these courses.
4) Shadow an experienced umpire at a USTA event (your district officials committee chair will arrange)
5) Apply for a NUCULA database account.
6) Submit to the USTA a physician's or an optometrist's statement attesting that the Official has 20/20 vision, either corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Click here for the vision form.